Hon. Engr. Simon Chukwuemeka Atigwe is a member representing the good people of Igbo-Eze North/Udenu at the Federal House of Representatives.
Atigwe is a first time House of Representative and he has performed overwhelmingly beyond the expectations of his Constituents with his 2 years in office.
It is on this note that his Constituents can’t hold their joy in celebrating a man that has proved to them that there can be a better representative even at the midst of economic turmoil that the country is facing because of the Covid-19 pandemic that has caused financial haemorrhage to many countries.
Atigwe still stands tall in delivering dividends of democracy to his Constituents with the epileptic economy of the country and this is why he is held at high esteem by his Constituents for doing beyond what is expected of him within a short while.
Read also https://onyeomablog.com/enugu-2023-it-is-the-turn-of-enugu-east-senatorial-district-to-produce-your-successor-enugu-west-tells-gov-ugwuanyi/
As Hon. Atigwe celebrates his birthday today, we would like to list the completed and ongoing projects of Atigwe in his constituency as a member Federal House of Representatives that just served for 2 years.
Below are the list of completed and ongoing projects of Hon. Engr. Dr. Simon Chukwuemeka Atigwe, member representing Igbo-Eze North/Udenu federal Constituency within his 2 years in office
- Three modern classroom block at Ufodo Community.
- Maternity health center at Aji
- Borehole at the boundary between Aji/Umuogboagu.
- Solar powered street lights at Aji.
- Solar powered street lights at Okpo
- Solar powered street light Amufie.
- Solar powered street lights at Uda.
- borehole generator set at umuida.
- Three classroom block at Npkor umuida furnished with chairs,lockers,office tables and chairs.
- Three classroom block at Amufie furnished with modern lockers,office tables and chairs,student chairs and excersise books.
- Three classroom block at Ayishi Ette furnished with modern lockers, office tables and chairs, student chairs and excersise books.
- Three classroom block at Amalla furnished with modern lockers, office chairs and tables, student chairs and excersise books.
- Installation of transformer and extention of electric poles and wires at Olepe Ette.
- Installation of transformer at Nkwo Igogoro.
- Installation of second transformer at central school Igogoro.
- Rural electrification project at Aguibeje.
- Installation of transformer at umuagama.
- Facilitated the loan of 3.6 million each to 100 of his constituents through Agmesis and covid-19 loan.
- Facilitated the loan of 500k each to 100 of his constituents through covid-19 loan scheme.
- Training and empowering of 500 of his constituents in Agricultural processes and metallurgical works.
- Construction of one kilometer Road at Old ogrute/Aji Road.
- Facilitated the employment of two of his constituents at UNTH as a medical Dr and Nurse respectively.
- Facilitated the employment of his constituent at Appeals.
- Have over 200 indigent but intelligent students under his scholarship scheme known as Atigwe foundation including one studying medicine in Russia.
- Donated Toyota Highlander to the Catholic Church in support of their missionary work.
1. Ongoing Construction of a kilometre road leading to old umuanono headquarters at Aji.
Pictures of the projects;